Dental Marketing 2020
After the success of Dental Marketing 2017 in Las Vegas, Dental Marketing 2018 in Boston, and Dental Marketing 2019 in Toronto we are inviting participants across the globe to attend 38thInternational Conference on Dentistry & Dental Marketing (Dental Marketing 2020) during September 25-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada. The main theme of the conference is ‘Modern Dentistry with Gentle Care’ The relative novel nature of the conference and its relevance to the current dental market makes this summit an event to look forward for all the individuals of the Dental Community
Dental Marketing 2020 will look to improve and build on the steeping stones of its predecessor and create a platform for discussion on dental practice management and marketing besides conventional dentistry
The nature of the conference is crucial to its purpose as dentists who attend the conference can not only contribute and share their research but also learn about how marketing influences their practices and implement and modernize
Dental Marketing is the integration of marketing strategies in the field of dentistry to help Dental Professionals harness the full potential of their practice. It involves the use of tools and techniques of marketing to achieve a certain degree of publicity and broaden the reach of the practice and the practitioner. The conference is a rare opportunity for all individuals of the dental community to upgrade their know-how of the latest marketing strategies.
According to the report, rising disposable incomes of patients coupled with growing dental care awareness will drive the dental equipment market in the developing Asian countries.
In the developed regions of North America and Western Europe, market growth will be driven mainly by the aging population possessing a desire to retain natural tooth structure.
In 2011, North America was the leader in terms of market share and is expected to maintain its leadership position in 2018. This can be attributed to the rapid adoption of advanced technologies such as CAD/CAM, along with relatively higher dental-health awareness across the population.
Major Dental Associations in USA:
1.Academy for Sports Dentistry
2. Academy of General Dentistry
3. Academy of Operative Dentistry
4. Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy
5. Academy of Laser Dentistry
6. Academy of Osseointegration
7. Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
8. American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
9. American Academy of Dental Hygiene
10. American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
11. American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
12. American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
13. American Academy of Implant Dentistry
14. American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
15. American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
16. American Association for Dental Research
17. American Association of Endodontists
18. American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
19. American Association of Oral Biologists
20. American Association of Orthodontists
21. American Association of Public Health Dentistry
22. American Board of Forensic Odontology
23. American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
24. American College of Dentists
25. American College of Forensic Examiners
26. American College of Prosthodontics
27. American Dental Assistants Association
28. American Dental Association
29. American Dental Education Association
30. American Dental Hygienists Association
31. American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
32. American Equilibration Society
33. American Orthodontic Society
34. American Society for Dental Aesthetics
35. American Society of Dental Anesthesiologist
36. Arizona State University Pre-Dental Organization
37. Association of Managed Care supplier
38. Charles Tweed Foundation
39. Certified Dentists Internationale
40. Committee on Dental Auxiliaries
41. Dental Anthropology Association
42. Dental helping National Board
43. National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial
The Professors, Dentists, Researchers, Clinicians, Educators, Marketing, and Students from Academia in the study of Dentistry and marketing.
Glance at Market of American Dentistry:
The global dental market is predicted to succeed in $60 Billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 4.5 %. Factors like evolution of dental materials, discovery of newer, eco-friendlier dental technology; rise in awareness regarding dental health and its correlation with overall wellbeing; accessibility of additional funds for R & D have contributed to the fast rise in the dental market. North America is the market leader with a share of ~42% of the world dental market. The presence of an outsized variety of practice companies and analytical instrumentality makers has contributed to the market boom. One more reason behind the market growth is the huge increase in the number of PPOs (Private follow Owners). Dental instrumentality has the very best market share among all the seven segments (Dental Restoratives Market, Dental medicine Market, Dental Implants Market, Dental Endodontic Market and Dental Equipment Market).
Past Conference Report
Dentistry World 2019
24rd American World Dentistry Congress was hosted by the Conference Series LLC LTD in Vancouver, Canada during December 04-05, 2019. The conference was focused on the theme, “Tomorrows Dentistry Today” and facilitated by the Conference Series LLC LTD. Liberal reaction and cooperation was received from the Editorial Board Members of Conference Series LLC LTD Journals, Dentistry World 2019 Organizing Committee Members, and researchers, academies.
The conference was started by the Keynote Forum and we are pleased to thank all our Keynote Speakers, Honorable Guests, Speakers and Conference Attendees for creating a successful meeting.
The conference has encrusted through the following sessions:
- Dental Hygiene
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Regulatory and Ethical Issues of Dentistry
- Dental Surgery
- Dental Nursing
- Dental anaesthesia
- Nano Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Current Concepts in Oral Health
- Tools and Techniques in Dentistry
- Dental sleep medicine
- Dental Marketing
- Oral Microbiology and Pathology
- Dental Education and Training
- Oral Implantology
- Geriatric dentistry
We would like to specially mention our Keynote Speakers who participated very enthusiastically and actively:
John McAllister, Millennium Dental, USA
James L Ratcliff, Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., USA
Alex A Giannini, Georgetown Univesity School of Dentistry, USA
Emil Svoboda, University of Toronto, Canada
Sonya Dunbar, RDH, MHA Geriatric ToothFairy, USA
The speakers gave their productive commitment as exceptionally enlightening presentations and made the meeting an extraordinary achievement.
We thank all the members who supported the conference by encouraging the healthy discussions. Conference Series LLC LTD expresses gratitude to the Organizing Committee Members for their generous response, support and helps towards Dentistry World 2019
After the immense idealistic reaction from the logical crew, prestigious identities and the Editorial Board Members from Conference Series LLC LTD, we are pleased to announce our next year coming conference “25th American World Dentistry Congress" to be held in Toronto, Canada during December 04-05, 2020.
We anticipate your precious presence at the Dentistry World 2020 Conference
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by