Founder, #LivetoSmile UK
CEO Prosystom Russia
Ahmed Halim Ayoub
President, Egyptian society of Oral Implantology Egypt
Dean College of Dentistry, Iraqia University Iraq
Founder & CEO, Klientboost USA
K.M Dental, Poland Poland
T Andre Shirdan
Founder & Lead Coach, The CREW Process USA
American Academy Of Cranofacial Medicine USA
Recommended Global Dentistry Conferences
- About Conference
- Scope of Dental Marketing-2017
- Market Analysis Report
- About Las Vegas
Conferenceseries.com invites all the participants across the globe to attend the 35th International Conference on Dentistry & Dental Marketing (Dental Marketing-2017) during October 05-06, 2017 in Las Vegas, USA. The relative novel nature of the conference and its relevance to the current dental market makes this summit an event to look forward to for all individuals of the dental community
The theme of the Dental Marketing-2017 is “Dentistry meets Marketing”.
The 35th International Conference on Dentistry & Dental marketing is the first of its kind hybrid dentistry conference with emphasis on both general dentistry & dental marketing.
The nature of the conference is crucial to its purpose as dentists who attend the conference can not only contribute and share their research but also learn about how marketing influences their practices and implement and modernize.
Scope of Dental Marketing-2017
Dental Marketing is the integration of marketing strategies in the field of dentistry to help Dental Professionals harness the full potential of their practice. It involves the use of tools and techniques of marketing to achieve a certain degree of publicity and broaden the reach of the practice and the practitioner. The conference is a rare opportunity for all individuals of the dental community to upgrade their know-how of the latest marketing strategies
Why to attend?
Dentistry & Dental Marketing has been designed with a twofold objective in mind. The main theme of the conference is "Dentistry meets marketing” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions.
The event aims at bringing a wide range of dental professionals ranging from mainstream Prosthodontics & Orthodontics to relatively offbeat Micro dentistry, Holistic Dentistry etc and also lays a special emphasis at Educating and informing dental practitioners with the latest knowledge of Marketing strategies that can be applied to counter the undervaluation dental practices face.
To add to its promise, the venue of the event has been selected after much research to assure that the event is being held in one of the hotspots for the concerned field, therefore attendance is expected to be astounding, both in quality and quantity. The variety of prospective audience includes: figures of academic excellence, interested industrialists, Students, exhibitors and eminent faces from the world of marketing thus enabling the sponsors a unique chance to choose from a pool of outstanding scopes for expansion of their business, new project undertaking and recruitment. All these factors combined and several more make Dental Marketing-2017 a “must attend” dental conference.
A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event.
For sponsorship opportunities: http://dentalmarketing.conferenceseries.com/sponsors.php
Conferenceseries.com is elated to bring Dental Marketing-2017, an event that promises to establish ground breaking benchmarks in the field of dentistry. Dentistry & Dental Marketing 2017 is a unique event designed to bring about a revolution in the field of dentistry. The conference will deal with the challenges faced by Dental professionals in the course of their practices and seek to improve conditions related to dentist-patient interaction.
We cordially invite all concerned people from USA, UK, Jordan, UAE, Turkey, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, Dubai, Israel, India, China, Japan to come join us at our event and make it successful by your participation. A brief summary of the exciting topics covered in this conference is given below.
1. Public Health Dentistry
The essence of public health dentistry lies in the fact that the area focuses on a community or population as a whole and not individual patients. Public health dentists work towards betterment of overall oral and dental health of their communities. They educate patients to adapt to practices that might help improve their general dental health in the long run. Public health dentistry also concentrates on patient education, increased awareness of government programs and efforts towards community dental health and wellness.
- Oral health improvement.
- Dental public health intelligence.
- Academic dental public health
- Oral health surveillance.
2. Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
One of the nine dental specialties recognized by the ADA, RCDC & RACD, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology is primarily concerned with the performance and interpretation of diagnostic imaging of the mouth, jaws and adjacent structures. OMFR often called DMFR spans a broad area covering techniques like Cone beam CT, multislice CT, MRI, PET etc.
- Conebeam CT
- Multislice CT
- Panoramic Radiology
3. Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
This dental specialtity focuses on any and every disease around the “Oral Cavity” ie mouth , “Maxillofacial” ie Jaws and all related structure like salivary glands, facial muscles, Temporomandibular Joints, facial muscles & the perioral skin. Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology covers a vast range of pathological disorders ranging from congenital ones like Malocculsion, Eagle Syndrome to acquired ones like Gingivitis, Herpes Simplex & Oral Candidiasis. Some areas of Oral & Maxillofacial pathology even extend to the treatment of complex conditions Sjoren syndrome, Oral Cancer.
- Gingivitis & Periodontitis
- Neoplastic & Idiopathic disorders
4. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial surgeons deal in surgically treating a range of diseases, injuries & defects in the head, neck, face, Jaws and tissues surrounding these structures. The area consists of widely used procedures like cosmetic surgery of the head and the neck , dentoalveolar surgery to relatively new ones like applications of lasers.
- Cosmetic Surgery of the head and neck.
- Orthognatic Surgery
- Insertion of Osso-integrated dental implants
- Laser applied OMS
5. Pediatric Dentistry
Formerly known as “Pedodentistry”, pediatric dentistry involves providing special dental care for children through adolescence. Pediatric dentists educate and provide the necessary dental care to children and advice regarding the child’s wellbeing to the parents.
- Preventive home care programs
- Need for early detection
- Diet counseling
Endodontics is the dental specialty that is concerned with the overall health of the dental pulp and the tissues surrounding the teeth. The ADA defines Endodontics as the “study and practice encompass the basic and clinical sciences including biology of the normal pulp, the etiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases and injuries of the pulp and associated periradicular conditions.” The evolution of Endodontics in the last decade has significantly contributed to the recent increase in the quality of dental treatment.
- Root canal
- Regenerative endodontics
- Dental implant
- Endodontic therapy
Derived from the greek words “Orthos” meaning straight and “Odont” meaning tooth, Orthodontics is a recognized dental specialty that primarily aims to help patients obtain optimal occlusion. The area of orthodontic treatment includes correcting crooked or misaligned teeth to provide the patients aesthetically pleasing smiles. The procedures generally use the help of metal wires inserted into orthodontic brackets and functional appliances often used to correct jaw growth.
- Braces, Retainers & other orthodontic devices
- Functional appliances in Orthodontics
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
Periodontics is the specialty branch of dentistry that studies the structures supporting the teeth (Peridontium) that includes the gingiva, alveolar bone, cementum and the periodontal ligament. Periodontists treat diseases that affect the above structures through a wide variety of procedures including surgery and use of implants. This specialty of dentistry also covers the placement and maintenance of dental implants.
- Chronic Periodontitis
- Scaling & Root planning
- Gum grafts
Often called “Dental Prosthetics” or “Prosthetic Dentistry” this specialty of dentistry is associated with dental prosthesis. According to the definition of the American Dental Association Prosthodontics may be defined as the “" dental specialty pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of the oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth and/or oral and maxillofacial tissues using biocompatible substitutes."
- Oral & Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Conditions- Bruxism, Occlusal Trauma, Edentulism, etc.
- Treatment modalities-Dentures, Inlays & Overlays, Veneers and more.
10. Digital Dentistry
Digital dentistry might be characterized in an expansive extension as any dental innovation or gadget that consolidates advanced or PC controlled parts as opposed to that of mechanical or electrical alone. This wide definition can extend from the most regularly considered regions of advanced dentistry — CAD/CAM (PC helped outline/PC supported assembling) — to those that may not be perceived, for example, PC controlled conveyance of nitrous oxide. Digital Dentistry includes work in a variety of areas including; CAD/CAM and intraoral imaging — both laboratory- and clinician-controlled; Caries diagnosis; Computer-aided implant dentistry — including design and fabrication of surgical guides; Digital radiography — intraoral and extraoral, including cone beam computed tomography (CBCT); Electric and surgical/implant hand pieces; Lasers; Occlusion and TMJ analysis and diagnosis; Photography — extraoral and intraoral; Practice and patient record management — including digital patient education and Shade matching.
- CAD/CAM and intraoral imaging
- Computer-aided implant dentistry
- Digital radiography
- Photography — extraoral and intraoral
11. Sedation Dentistry
Sedation dentistry utilizes medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. It's sometimes referred to as "sleep dentistry,” Patients are usually awake with the exception of those who are under general anesthesia. The degree of sedation applied varies significantly from case to case ranging from minimal sedation where patients are awake but relaxed to general anesthesia where patients are completely unconscious. This procedure is ideal for patients with real fear or anxiety that prevents them from adapting the required dental procedure.
- Types of sedation used in dentistry.
- Pros & Cons of sedation in dentistry.
- Precautions to be practiced during using sedatives before a procedure
12. Green Dentistry
Green dentistry is a vast topic that touches on everything from patient care to dental processes. Green dentistry means re-thinking dental processes and procedures, office administration and marketing, and office design and construction, using the tenets of green dentistry as a guide. The Eco-Dentistry Association defines green dentistry as practice that: Reduces waste and pollution; Saves energy, water and money; Incorporates high-tech innovations; Is wellness based.
- Elements of Green Dentistry
Obtrusive Sleep Apnea Syndrome is a sleeping disorder marked by repetitive episodes of cessation of breathing, 10 seconds or longer, during sleep. During this time, the individual’s oxygen level drops, resulting in hypoxemia and sleep disruption. SAS was clinically recognized more than 30 years ago, but the health implications of this syndrome were barely known outside of the medical field. However, as more cases were uncovered, attention turned to the impact of SAS on the general health of individuals, such as the increased risk of cardiovascular disease, along with its oral implications such as periodontitis.
- Marketing of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Lifestyle modifications to remedy OSAS
14. SEO & SEO in Dentistry
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users, and these visitors can be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- Why being on the first page matters!
- Traffic is proportional to revenue.
- Organic traffic vs paid traffic
- How to optimize your practice website.
15. Dental Practice Management
Managing a dental practice takes a lot of finesse and planning. The success of a dental practice vastly depends on how capable the practice manager is. From staff management to patient management a wide variety of critically important tasks need to be executed with extreme care and skill. This session will unfold a few critical principles and laydown a handful of essential ground rules that dental practice managers and owners should look to abide by.
- Identifying patients
- Patient retention
- Pricing- The key to patient intake and retention
- Staffing- The backbone of every practice.
Market Analysis Report
Increase in Income & Dental Health Awareness
In the developed regions of North America and Western Europe, market growth will be driven mainly by the aging population possessing a desire to retain natural tooth structure.
In 2011, North America was the leader in terms of market share and is expected to maintain its leadership position in 2018. This can be attributed to the rapid adoption of advanced technologies such as CAD/CAM, along with relatively higher dental-health awareness across the population.
Major Dental Associations in USA:
1. Academy for Sports Dentistry
2. Academy of General Dentistry
3. Academy of Operative Dentistry
4. Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy
5. Academy of Laser Dentistry
6. Academy of Osseointegration
7. Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
8. American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
9. American Academy of Dental Hygiene
10. American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
11. American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
12. American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
13. American Academy of Implant Dentistry
14. American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
15. American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics
16. American Academy of Orofacial Pain
17. American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
18. American Academy of Periodontology
19. American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
20. American Academy for Oral Systemic Health
21. American Association for Dental Research
22. American Association of Endodontists
23. American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
24. American Association of Oral Biologists
25. American Association of Orthodontists
26. American Association of Public Health Dentistry
27. American Board of Forensic Odontology
28. American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
29. American College of Dentists
30. American College of Forensic Examiners
31. American College of Prosthodontics
32. American Dental Assistants Association
33. American Dental Association
34. American Dental Education Association
35. American Dental Hygienists Association
36. American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
37. American Equilibration Society
38. American Orthodontic Society
39. American Society for Dental Aesthetics
40. American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
41. American Society of Forensic Odontology
42. American Society for Geriatric Dentistry
43. American Student Dental Association
44. Arizona State University Pre-Dental Organization
45. Association of Managed Care Providers
46. Charles Tweed Foundation
47. Certified Dentists Internationale
48. Committee on Dental Auxiliaries
49. Dental Anthropology Association
50. Dental Assisting National Board
51. Federation of Special Care Dentistry Association
52. American Veterinary Dental Society
53. National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial
Number of Dental Association;
Dental Universities in World:
Dental Hospital & Clinic:
The Professors, Dentists, Researchers, Clinicians, Educators, Marketing, and Students from Academia in the study of Dentistry and marketing.
A Glance at the Global Dental Market:
Dental visits and consultations:
In 2015, dental visits and consultations are expected to make up 32.3% of total revenue. This product segment includes prevention services (16.3%), as well as consultation and diagnostic services (15.9%).
About Las Vegas
Why Las Vegas, USA?
The Vegas distinction With regards to gatherings and occasions, there's no spot like Las Vegas. Here are the hard certainties, and all the convincing reasons why:
- With more than 11 million square feet of meeting, display and exchange show space citywide, Las Vegas has quite recently an ideal choice for gatherings of any size and shape.
- The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority is an arranging asset for inns, amusement, transportation exercises or whatever else you'll need.
- About 150,000 hotel and motel rooms in Las Vegas offer a wide choice for any financial plan. Most are situated inside four miles of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Strategically placed McCarran International Airport is a short drive (only two miles) from the Las Vegas Strip, 3.5 miles from the LVCC and 5 miles from Downtown Las Vegas.
- The Las Vegas Monorail keeps running along the east side of the Las Vegas Strip connecting seven stations more than four miles to eight resorts and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Taxi and limousine administrations flourish, while visit organizations offer touring outings to the encompassing ranges, for example, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire and Red Rock Canyon.
- Las Vegas' feasting choices engage all tastes, from fine food to easygoing cooking. Gourmet eateries and topic bistros touting superstar cooks add another measurement to Las Vegas' culinary scene.
- Day or night, Las Vegas offers amusement and exercises. Notwithstanding gaming, you'll discover top-name excitement, world-class shopping and feasting; more than 40 resort spas; dance club and parlors; open air diversion at Lake Mead, Mt. Charleston and Red Rock Canyon; and golf a plenty.